An allergy occurs when you react to things like pollen or cats that don’t affect most people. If you come into contact with something you are allergic to (called an allergen), you may have symptoms such as itching or sneezing, itchy throat and ears, and hives. This is called an allergic reaction.
For those people who experience allergies every year—an estimated 1 in 5 people—there is always the hope that they can find sustainable relief from the sneezing, coughing, runny noses, and watery, itchy eyes, and many other symptoms allergies can cause.
We’re here to let you know that we can provide you the most up-to-date and effective techniques for managing your allergies, helping you understand more about the allergies that you or a loved one might be experiencing.
Common Symptoms of Allergies:
- Eyes – Itching, redness, swelling, tearing
- Ears – Fluid in the middle ear, recurrent infections
- Nose – Itching, congestion, sneezing, postnasal drip
- Sinus – Sinus pain, pressure, recurrent infection
- Lungs – Shortness of breath, wheezing, chest tightness, coughing
- Skin – Itching, welts, hives, blistery rash
- Other – Headaches, fatigue, hyperactivity, depression